If you enjoyed seeing our adorable bunnies or got some helpful
information from our site, please consider donating a buck for
the bunnies, a deuce for the darlings, a fin for the fuzzballs,
a sawbuck for the softies, or any amount you wish.
It may not seem like much to you, but it means the world to our
buns, who sometimes need
(you may donate to sponsor one or more of our bunnies that need help with specific medical conditions)
3 Bunnies Rabbit Rescue, Inc. is an all volunteer non-profit
organization dependent on donations to help us rescue unwanted
domestic rabbits and educate the public on rabbit care. We are a network of
foster homes located in New England and New York.
3 BUNNIES ADOPTS TO INDOOR HOMES ONLY!!
Adoption donations: (to help with spay/neuter and other expenses)
Online adoption application
The primary goals of 3 Bunnies are:
To rescue abandoned,
unwanted, and abused rabbits without prejudice to age, gender, breed,
type, or other issues; to provide foster care; to spay and neuter; to
provide medical and rehabilitative care; to find permanent quality
indoor homes for them;
To educate the public and assist humane societies, animal control
officers, and other rescues, in teaching proper rabbit care to the
To reduce, primarily by public education, the number of rabbits
abandoned at shelters and / or turned loose when no longer wanted.
3 Bunnies Rabbit Rescue, Inc
P.O. Box 380605
East Hartford, CT 06138-0605
Daves's Soda & Pet City
Come visit Dave's Soda & Pet City
151 Springfield St
Agawam, MA 01001
Dave's graciously helps promote rabbit adoption by supporting 3
Bunnies Rabbit Rescue, Inc.'s efforts to save rabbits in need and
find them loving adoptive indoor homes.
Many people swear by
both for themselves and
their pets. Dosage for an adult human is 4 drops in a small glass of
water, so it takes very little to dose a pet, and it is often very
helpful for stressful situations like vet visits, administering
medication, or any other treatments for the bunny which the bunny
doesn't enjoy. Some 3 Bunnies members have found bunnies to become
much more cooperative after a tiny bit of Rescue Remedy is rubbed on
The ingredients are:
- Star of Bethlehem: For trauma and shock.
- Clematis: For the tendency to "pass out", and unconsciousness, being 'far away’ and not present mentally.
- Cherry Plum: Fear of mind giving way, verge of breakdown, anger.
- Impatiens: For irritability, tension and fidgety.
Rescue Remedy is available as drops, cream, or spray.
Besides Rescue Remedy, other essenses specifically for pets include: (This is from the
Following is a list of common emotional imbalances in pets:
- Chicory: For a pet that is in constant need of attention.
- Chestnut Bud: For at pet that can not learn from past experiences and keep repeating the same mistake over and over again.
- Crab Apple: Being a cleanser, this Essence purifies wounds. It also helps when a pet keep licking itself.
- Mimulus: Fear of known things, such as, strangers, sounds, new places, the vacuum cleaner, other animals etc. This includes shyness.
- Holly: For animals that are jealous either at other animals, a new baby or person.
- Honeysuckle: For a pet that can not get over the loss of a friend.
- Olive: For a pet that is exhausted and lack energy.
- Star of Bethlehem: For an animal that have been through a traumatic experience, such as, attacked by another animal, been lost, being abused, moved to a new place, lost a loved person, been in an accident or other traumatic experiences.
- Vervain: For animals that is hyperactive and always on the run.
- Walnut: When changes are happening or when there need to be a change in habits. This Essence help the pet adjust to a new environment, new people or any other situation where there is a change or a need for a change. This Essence can also help a pet that is being affected by their humans emotions, Walnut protects the pet from our negative emotions.